Options for add with the Operator
TRICODE® TCG2 DUAL CHANNEL RECEIVER
Remote Control LiftMaster "Tri-Code"
CarSense 202 Slim Outdoor Buried Driveway Alert Sensor (Exit Wand)
ACCESS CONTROL KEYPAD DOLKPS1KB
American Access System 26-100L Digital Keyless Entry Keypad
Standard Direct Burial Gooseneck Pedestal - Aluminum
American Access System Phone Entry 16-2050
Safety Preform Loop EMX24-60
EMX Loop Sensor ( Ultra II D-TEK)
DOLKWP300318 - 300/318 MHz Dual Frequency Keypad
Heddolf 300 MHz frequency Wireless Keypad
Swing Gate Operators
Model MSW Swing Gate Operator specifications :
Supply Model MSW-51 Swing Gate Operator, rated at 1/2 horse power, 115 VAC., 1Ø operator shall be fully enclosed in a heavy gauge steel, weatherproof cabinet, primed and painted to resist corrosion. The cabinet shall have sufficient room inside to mount optional equipment such as heater elements, radio controls, timers and loop detectors.
Speed reduction shall be provided by an oil-bath type wormgear speed reducer with an adjustable torque limiting clutch on the output shaft. Final output drive shall be a minimum of 1" diameter steel. For manual operation, the gate arm shall be easily disconnected without the use of tools. Adjustable limit switches shall be directly actuated from output shaft, and shall not be affected by removal of motor or by manual operation. The motor shall be of high starting torque, capable of starting or reversing gate from any position. Motor shall be controlled by a solid state switching device and shall be protected from overload by a thermal sensing overload device.
An on/off switch shall be provided on control panel for servicing convenience. Control circuit shall be 24 V and shall provide terminals for field connection of radio controls, obstruction sensing devices, automatic closing timer, three button control stations or single contact control devices. A maximum run timer shall be provided to limit running time in either direction to 28 seconds or less. A delay on reversing shall be provided to reduce shock loading on gate operator. Electrical control panel shall be easily removable for servicing or replacement. Terminal strips shall be provided for connection of all power and control device wiring.
- Solid state P.C. board with
- Custom Programmed Micro Processor for state of the art control.
- External control input terminal connections for:
- Radio Receiver
- Push Button Control Station
- Key Switches
- Loop Detectors
- Card Key Readers
- Telephone Entry Systems, Etc.
- Timer to close with 0-60 sec. Adjustment standard.
- Longer timer available upon request.
- Maximum run timer for equipment protection (self adjusting).
- Master/Slave option with dedicated terminal connection provided.
- Easy Left/Right changeover.
- Time delay on reverse to insure smooth gate motion and less stress on equipment.
- Spike suppressing circuitry for surge and lightning protection.
- Electrical dynamic brake for precise gate positioning.
- Integral current sensing anti-entrapment circuitry with independent opening and closing sensitivity adjustment.
- External anti-entrapment circuitry with separate terminal connections for easy installation of contact and non-contact sensors.
- 1/2 HP., 115 Volt AC, 5.5 Amp., 1 phase, instant reversing, switchless, PSC motor, with thermal overload protection for smooth, quiet operation.
- Internal On/Off power switch.
- NEMA 1 three-button control station included.
- Heavy duty #13 Ga. Galvanized steel frame providing a strong and durable unit.
- Hard shell baked-on weather resistant power coating with an attractive textured finish for years of aesthetic protection from the elements.
- Industrial V-belt primary reduction for smooth quiet operation.
Heavy duty 30:1 oil bath type gear reducer for long service and dependable operation.
- #41 Sprocket and roller chain arrangement for final drive reduction.
- Oil impregnated brass bearings supporting output drive shaft for dependable service with low maintenance.
- Drive arm easily disconnected for manual operation in case of a power failure.
- Easy adjustable limit switch cams for precision gate positioning.
- Soft start and stop at open and close limits of travel due to the inherent geometry of the articulating drive arm linkage.
- Post or pad mountable for easy installation.
- Power requirements: 115 Volts, 1 phase.
- Class 2 low voltage control circuit.
- Available horse power: 1/2 HP.
- Maximum gate weight: 800 LBS.
- Maximum cycles per hour: 24 CPH.
- Maximum gate width: 16 feet.
- Gate speed: 12 seconds from open to close.
- UL 325 Listed for use in Class I through IV application.
- Shipping weight: approx. 103 LBS.
- Radio Control.
Safety Edge (contact safety sensor).
- Photo Cell (non-contact safety sensor).
- Loop Detector.
- Card Key Reader.
- Gear Box Heater (for cold climates).
- Interior and Exterior Control Stations:
- Push Buttons
- Push Button with Keyed Lockout
- Key Switches
- Three Second Advance Audio Warning Signal available upon request.