Swing Gate Operators
Model CSWI Swing Gate Operator
The CSWI is designed for use on gates with a maximum weight of 1800 pounds and a maximum width of 30 feet. The gate will travel from open to close in approximately 13 seconds and is rated for a maximum of 45 cycles per hour. The CSWI is available from 1/2 1-2 HP in single for three phase. The drive arm is easily disconnected for manual operation in case of power failure. This unit is UL 325 listed for use in Class 1 through Class IV applications.
- Solid state control board with diagnostic LED s to indicate all input and output functions.
- External control input terminal connections for:
- Radio Receiver
- Push Button Control Station
- Key Switches
- Loop Detectors
- Card Key Readers
- Telephone Entry Systems, Etc.
- Timer to close with 0-60 sec. Adjustment standard. Longer timer available upon request.
- Maximum run timer for equipment protection (self-adjusting).
- Master/Slave option with dedicated terminal connection provided.
- Easy Left/Right changeover.
- Time delay on reverse to insure smooth gate motion and less stress on equipment.
- Spike suppressing circuitry for surge and lightning protection.
- Emergency control enabling circuitry for safety with security.
- Electrical dynamic brake for precise gate positioning.
- Magnetic gate lock control circuitry with 115 Volt output terminals.
- Integral current sensing anti-entrapment circuitry with independent opening and closing sensitivity adjustment.
- External anti-entrapment circuitry with separate terminal connections for easy installation of contact and non-contact sensors.
- 1/2 HP., 115 Volt AC, 6 Amp., 1 Phase, instant reversing, switchless, PSC motor, with thermal overload protection and high speed ball bearings for smooth, quiet operation.
- Internal On/Off power switch.
- Two grounded 115 Volt AC, 15 Amp. Convenience receptacles.
- NEMA 1 three-button control station included.
- Heavy duty #7 Ga. Steel frame providing a strong and durable unit.
- Hard shell baked-on weather resistant powder coating with an attractive textured finish for years of aesthetic protection from the elements.
- Timing belt primary reduction for smooth, quiet and positive operation.
- Heavy duty 45:1, oil bath type gear reducer for long service and dependable operation.
- Heavy duty #50 sprocket and roller chain arrangement for final drive reduction.
- Heavy duty pillow block type ball bearings supporting output drive shaft and enabling extended endurance under heavy loads with low maintenance.
- Drive arm easily disconnected for manual operation in case of power failure.
- Easily adjustable limit switch cams for precision gate positioning.
- Soft start and stop at the open and close limits of travel, due to the inherent geometry of the articulating drive arm linkage.
- Pad mounted for a strong, solid installation.
- Power requirements: 115 Volts, 1 phase
- Class 2 low voltage control circuit.
- Available horse power: 3/4 HP.
- Maximum gate weight: 1800 LBS.
- Maximum cycles per hour: 45 CPH.
- Maximum gate width: 30 feet.
- Gate speed: 13 seconds from open to close.
- UL 325 Listed for use in Class I through IV application.
- Shipping weight: approx. 220 LBS.
- Radio Control.
- Safety Edge (contact safety sensor).
- Photo Cell (non-contact safety sensor).
- Loop Detector.
- Card Key Reader.
- Magnetic Gate Lock.
- Gear Box Heater (for cold climates).
- Thermostatically Controlled Cooling Fan (for hot climates).
- Interior and Exterior Control Stations:
- Push Buttons
- Push Button with Keyed Lockout
- Key Switches
- Padlockable Option to secure cover for increased tamper proof protection.
- Three Second Advance Audio Warning Signal available upon request.
- Slow Speed Option (18 sec. From open to close).
- Super Slow Speed Option (23 sec. From open to close).