Slide Gate Operators
Model SGI Slide Gate Operator
Slide Gate Operator, as recommended for cantilever, rolling, or overhead sliding gates. For Use on Commercial or Industrial Slide Gates (Up to 80' Wide or 2400 lbs. Max.) High Starting Torque Motor Full Overload Protections 24 VAC Control Circuit Heavy Duty, Full Voltage, Reversing Contactor 3 Button NEMA 1 control Station Included On/Off Power Switch Left/Right Direction Switch.
- Solid state control board with diagnostic LED s to indicate all input and output functions.
- External control input terminal connections for:
- Radio Receiver
- Push Button Control Station
- Key Switches
- Loop Detectors
- Card Key Readers
- Telephone Entry Systems, Etc.
- Timer to close with 0-60 sec. Adjustment standard.
- Longer timer available upon request.
- Maximum run timer for equipment protection (self-adjusting).
- Master/Slave option with dedicated terminal connection provided.
- Easy Left/Right changeover.
- Time delay on reverse to insure smooth gate motion and less stress on equipment.
- Spike suppressing circuitry for surge and lightning protection.
- Emergency control enabling circuitry for safety with security.
- Electrical dynamic brake for precise gate positioning.
- Magnetic gate lock control circuitry with 115 Volt output terminals.
- Integral, current sensing, anti-entrapment circuitry with independent opening and closing sensitivity adjustment.
- External anti-entrapment circuitry with separate terminal connections for easy installation of contact and non-contact sensors.
- 1/2 HP., 115 Volt AC, 6 Amp., 1 Phase, instant reversing, switchless, PSC motor, with thermal overload protection and high speed ball bearings for smooth, quiet operation.
- Internal On/Off power switch.
- Two grounded 115 Volt AC, 15 Amp. Convenience receptacles.
- NEMA 1 three-button control station included.
- Heavy duty #10 Ga. Galvanized steel frame providing a strong and durable unit.
- Hard shell baked-on weather resistant powder coating with an attractive textured finish for years of aesthetic protection from the elements.
- 40:1, oil bath type gear reducer for long service and smooth, quiet operation.
- Heavy duty #50 drive chain with a spring loaded tensioning system for smooth starts, stops and reversals.
- Heavy duty pillow block type ball bearings supporting output drive shaft and enabling extended endurance under heavy loads with low maintenance.
- Padlockable drive disconnect with brass slide for manual operation in case of power failure.
- Positive chain driven rotary limit switches for precision gate positioning. Settings are never affected by manual operation.
- Post or pad mountable for strong solid installation.
- Power requirements: 230/208 Volts, 1 phase
- Class 2 low voltage control circuit.
- Available horse power: 1 HP.
- Maximum gate weight: 2000 LBS.
- Maximum cycles per hour: 45 CPH.
- Maximum gate width: 80 feet.
- Gate speed: 11 inches per second.
- UL 325 Listed for use in Class I through IV application.
- Shipping weight: approx. 275 LBS.
- Radio Control.
- Safety Edge (contact safety sensor).
- Photo Cell (non-contact safety sensor).
- Loop Detector.
- Card Key Reader.
- Magnetic Gate Lock.
- Gear Box Heater (for cold climates).
- Thermostatically Controlled Cooling Fan (for hot climates).
- Interior and Exterior Control Stations:
- Push Buttons
- Push Button with Keyed Lockout.
- Key Switches
- Padlockable Option to secure cover for increased tamper proof protection.
- Three Second Advance Audio Warning Signal available upon request.